You will be emailed an order confirmation that will include your unique Booking Reference Number and a barcode that also contains this number. You may make a note of this number and take with you when you visit the attraction in place of a ticket, although we suggest printing out the email as this will contain a barcode which will grant you quicker access.
No, we regret we are unable to issue refunds.
If you are a UK taxpayer and you make a donation that is 10% of admission price or more, the Government will give us an extra 25% on top of your entrance fee. It’s called a gift aid visit and makes a massive difference to charities like the Rare Breeds Centre.
• Gift aid donations can only be made in respect of UK taxpayers and their families.
• You must pay an amount of income tax or capital gains tax at least equal to the amount we reclaim on your gift in the tax year (6th April -5th April) currently 25p for every £ you give. If you do not pay UK tax you can not agree to gift aid your admission. (Other taxes such as VAT and council tax do not qualify)
The declaration is in respect of a gift aid donation which is equivalent to the normal admission charge to the Rare Breeds Centre plus at least 10%. The whole amount so given is regarded as a donation under gift aid and we can recover tax you have paid from HMRC.
• Once you have agreed to gift aid your donation you need do nothing more, we simply reclaim the basic rate tax you have already paid on your donation to the Rare Breeds Centre from HMRC.
• The information you give will remain confidential and will not be passed to any organisation other than HMRC (formerly Inland Revenue)
• The Charity will reclaim from HMRC 25p of tax on every £ you give.
• If you pay income tax at the higher rate, you must include all your gift aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return if you want to receive the additional tax relief due to you.
You will be emailed a booking reference on receipt of payment – this is an 8 digit code which you must present at the Fast Track admissions to gain entrance.
At the normal admission area
You do not have to print out the 8 digit booking reference – if you are using a handheld device simply show this the Fast Track admission desk. You can also just write down your booking reference and bring this with you along with some photo ID.
Wheelchair access is good around the core farm attractions butt difficult in the more remote areas..
We accept Visa , Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard , Maestro and Solo